Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CentrusMS Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

cant download maplestory v75

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cant download maplestory v75 Empty cant download maplestory v75 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:09 pm

lalala

when i download the downloader and run it it just says that a newer version of maplestory is available.can some1 help me?

2cant download maplestory v75 Empty Re: cant download maplestory v75 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 pm

ShunKun

ShunKun
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I have a link but it has 2 parts and you can download only one at a time.

Part 1 - 800 Mb
Part 2 - 562.2 Mb

3cant download maplestory v75 Empty Re: cant download maplestory v75 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

lalala

ty for ur help

4cant download maplestory v75 Empty Re: cant download maplestory v75 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 pm

lalala

bt now they say download limit exceeded how long do i hv to w8?

5cant download maplestory v75 Empty Re: cant download maplestory v75 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:53 pm

ShunKun

ShunKun
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

you can only download one part then you must wait until you can download the other part although you can download without a limit if you are a premium member

6cant download maplestory v75 Empty Re: cant download maplestory v75 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:46 am

triciana

triciana

I might ask my brother to try and put it in mediafire if possible.. But i will have to get to bed rite now cos its already 12.44am.. Have a great night.. Unless your problem is already solved? Then we can close this thread.

7cant download maplestory v75 Empty Re: cant download maplestory v75 Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:00 am

ShunKun

ShunKun
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think the maximum file size for mediafire downloads are 200Mb unless you upgraded to pro already and then only those who upgraded to Pro can download files more than 200Mb.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum