Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CentrusMS Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time Issue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time Issue Empty Time Issue Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:05 am

Limes

So today I posted something. I look at my post and realize that it says I posted it at 7:47AM. On my clock it says 4:53PM, so OBVIOUSLY there are some time issues. I live in Canada, so thats probably why. I probably won't be able to play, well, AT ALL basically, since time won't cooperate with me, so I guess this is a farewell? I don't know. Maybe I'll be able to play on the weekends, but I think thats all, unless the server is on 24/7 (which I doubt). Sorry guys, I really did enjoy playing CentrusMS! Have fun!

2Time Issue Empty Re: Time Issue Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:20 pm

CentrusMS

CentrusMS
Mike
Mike

Dear Limes,
I really understand your feelings.
But if i'm not wrong, you are unable to play these 2 days .
Its not "Time Issues",
Its "Server Shutdown".
Well for these 2 days, the server has shut-ed down.
And its now back.
Well its not really a 24/7 server, because theres only a few players that are active. I will sure make it a 24/7 when there are alot of players.
Well, thank you for having a funtime with us! Good luck Limes!

https://centrusms.forumms.net

3Time Issue Empty Re: Time Issue Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

CentrusMS is not 24/7 . O_O lol ;P
Good luck in life Limes ! ; )

4Time Issue Empty Re: Time Issue Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 am

Limes

Miira wrote:CentrusMS is not 24/7 . O_O lol ;P

LOL, I know CentrusMS is no 24/7. I just said unless it was 24/7, then I would be able to play. Though I hope in the future, the server will be on, maybe not 24/7, but on most of the time. I possibly MIGHT go on sometimes, but not always. Hope to see you guys again!

5Time Issue Empty Re: Time Issue Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 am

CentrusMS

CentrusMS
Mike
Mike

You WILL see us someday, when the server is 24/7. I swear to everyone, I swear to you, i will make it 24/7 someday. And, don't forgot you're one of the first 50 players!

https://centrusms.forumms.net

6Time Issue Empty Re: Time Issue Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Limes wrote:
Miira wrote:CentrusMS is not 24/7 . O_O lol ;P

LOL, I know CentrusMS is no 24/7. I just said unless it was 24/7, then I would be able to play. Though I hope in the future, the server will be on, maybe not 24/7, but on most of the time. I possibly MIGHT go on sometimes, but not always. Hope to see you guys again!

Ahhh , I know . What I meant was that I just realized Centrus was 24/7 ;P. Misunderstanding ><

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum