Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CentrusMS Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st topic on FZ ;D . The Bitch (Not the female dog.)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Just transferred to a new school, the bitch , let's just name her LY . I don't wanna vulgar too much . Transferred to the same school same time with her .For computing class we do it with Powerpoint and send it via mail to the teacher . Asked her if she finished the h/w already , she replied : ' Yeah, I even passed up already .'

Asked her for the teach's e-mail , she said wait and turned around to (I think it's pretend , she lied and wants to avoid me ) look for some books .

Asked her again and she said :' Wait la , can't you wait ? Sheeesh.' And started scolding me . Lied to me about having the teach's email huh .Week later I hate her and she hates me (Her friend that hates her a teensy lil' bit but who hangs out with her told me ). Yea, she hates me and I hate her . But do you need to be so eager as to steal my notebook and put it on the top shelf and when the term ends , the teach that was cleaning up the shelf found it and gave it to me ?( Her friend who hates her a lil told me that . And I get along quite well with other classmates , who else could it be ?)

So drastic ? I didn't to anything . You hate me because I broke your lies . And that's why you hate me . If it's like that , don't lie in the first place . And please don't lie about having all the five Apple products what iPhone4 , iPad etc . I have no interest .

Just because you have a MacBook , so when people ask you if you have iPhone4 when you obviously are lying and don't have , you can say yes ? And people continue to ask you if you have iPad or any other Apple products , and so you continue to lie . Puhlease , stop being a spoiled brat .

Oh , I'm done . There's so much more things that I wanna flame about but imma just stop here . For the people that wasted their time reading this , and if you commented , I thank you .

Btw , I study at an International School , so we bring our own lappiies when doing h/w or for researches .
Yea ,rich kids here , but they're all nice and doesn't seem to be the rotten-attitude rich bastards , except for her , that is .

Thankiies for reading ! Love yah <3

ShunKun

ShunKun
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

wew! what a liar. If I ever meet that girl I would totally and seriously kill her ._.
besides so what if she has all the apple products. she's not the only one who has it all because I have it all also but I just don't brag it Very Happy
she is a liar and a thief if I should say
you should stay away from her I mean far far away from her lah :3

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Love yah Krissy for agreeing . Very Happy
I've seriously thought of like , killing her 2 times . But of course , it's impossible . And yeah , so what if she has all the apple products .

Am staying away from her . far far far far . xDD

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

for the record. I use a macbook to play rydah and centrus and everything else. lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum