Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CentrusMS Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY VALENTINE'S

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty HAPPY VALENTINE'S Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

First topic message reminder :

HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE (ESPECIALLY Miira-hime) Have a good time with your loved ones~ Very Happy

51HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:12 am

MiraJane

Forum whore
Forum whore

I just became a whore o.o

52HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Miira

Legendary Member
Legendary Member

LOL ! FORUM WHORE ! X)
Mira , ILY . I feel so happy if there is even a friend who is willing to listen to me blabber about the guy I like ! <3
His name's Ryan . He's mixed - half European and half Philipin. You know ?HIS ACCENT IS SO DAMN EFFING CUTE . SOOOO CUTE . But .. he's 17 . I still like him though ;D I feel so , helpless sometimes . I have no relationship with him whatsoever . The relationship of a bro/sis , friends or etc . NOTHING . I can even bet he doesn't know me while I'm watching him . But I have a close friend , Chantal , her brother is Din , Din is a v good friend of Ryan . So like , she knows , and she's willing to help me out X) I just love friends .

53HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Miira

Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Today @ school , his eyes , i dont know what happened , but was patched . I WAS SOOOOO DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ! And Chantal asked Din , Din asked Ryan , and i got the reason . But i was like , looking for him @ breaktime , hoping to see his face . >//< him wearing the eyepatch thingie , I think imma faint . SO DAMN COOL + CUTE .

54HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Miira

Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Nothing can help me already . Even medicine can't . I'm like stalking his FB profile every single day . T________T

55HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm

MiraJane

Forum whore
Forum whore

Well..Then your's isnt a tiny crush anymore is it? O.o

56HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm

MiraJane

Forum whore
Forum whore

Plus i think its common for 13 year olds to crush on people right? So dont feel bad about it Very Happy

57HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Miira

Legendary Member
Legendary Member

But he's like 17 ! D: And you know what , the pathetic way I can find to get to even say HI to Ryan is passing survey. Our assessment requires us to pass survey to schoolmates. So that's the only chance I can say HI to him and struck up a conversation. I Feel a little pathetic but just at the least.Like, now , I'm actually LOOKING FORWARD to go to school as I can see him ;D

Today @ school , was either the best day or worst .
Best day reason : I saw Ryan quite a lot of times today:D. And one time, when I was on the stairs, Ryan and 1 of his friend was just in front of us, and guess what? My friend pushed me down the stairs , I nearly fell , but i got close to Ryan, just that I was happy enough ;D , but I didn't get to talk to him though.I was so damn happy.
Worst day reason : I got hit in my left eye HARD by a volleyball. It hurts so much, I had to go get an ice pack from the canteen. And Mark, a delinquent at our school , which no one in my class likes, keeps calling me ''sperm'' in chinese . Cause my name, if not pronounced correctly, is sperm is chinese. He teased me with that. He can just fucking die, no one cares, no one likes him. Like, Markerpen, stop bullshitting.And a girl , which I hate in my class, most of the classmates(girl) also do, stepped on my foot(Which , originally had a bruise)INTENTIONALLY. IT ORIGINALLY HAD A BRUISE AND SHE JUST HAD TO STEP ON IT. I WAS LIKE, OH MY TSUNA. IT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURTSSSSS !

58HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

MiraJane

Forum whore
Forum whore

Your hyper today arent you.... Well hope your injuries heal soon! And I was stared at by coffee shop uncles today. eww.

59HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Miira

Legendary Member
Legendary Member

LOL ! AHAHA . Bet the uncle was perverted . LOLS !

60HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

I know right... >.<

61HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 am

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

xDD .

62HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

XP

63HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Haihhh .. needa new topic to talk about agn , huh .

64HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

That lasted about 3 days. So...... You have exams right? How'd u do?

65HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:43 am

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Havent come yet . International school . :PP
Oh , if you'd care , I can blabber about romance life in my school .

66HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:30 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

And i dont mind. Blabber away~

67HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hahahaha ! Smile

Smile

I know ,

Very Happy
Ryan smiled at me . I'm not sure if it was directed to me , maybe it was just because he was laughing with his friends , and when I walked past , that smiling face haven't returned to normal yet , and he turned to me , and his smiling face was still on when he turned to me . I don't care . I feel blissed with his smiling face.

68HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

whats with the dots?

69HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The big suprise comes after the dots . LOL XD

70HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

pffft. Good luck getting him to notice you Very Happy

71HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

He'll never . LOL . I'll just keep dreamin' :PP

72HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

No giving up hope.

73HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Jorghinho( A person my sister(Not blood related) likes), Ryan went up to some place today . And after a while ,I saw Presillyn, a girl also went up with a can of drink. I felt so.. kinda.., well, you know what I mean. She was up there with some other boys besides Jorgh and Ryan. :PP

74HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

huh. Still... why didnt you go with then?

75HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I couldn't ! How would they think ? A stranger coming up ? Like how ?? :PP

76HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:42 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

Your a stranger to them?

77HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yep . I talk to Jorghinho but not Ryan or Presillyn . at all . But It would obviously be weird if i went up only because Im jorgh's friend. I have no reason to go up there.

78HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:36 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

Oh... No wonder... I guess you can try to make friends when you gain more confidence i guess

79HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah.... Razz I really really so damn wish to make friends with Ryan !

80HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

Good Luck with that Very Happy

81HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah.......:PP So , tell me about your life . xD

82HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:36 pm

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

Well... Im still watching anime everyday Very Happy and I have a tutor coming over to my house now. And er i just donated 500USD to Japan. Oh and my grandma's safe, Earthquake didnt get her Very Happy

83HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Miira

Miira
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Prays to Japan ! D: And good that you're grandma's safe : )

And WAIT WHAT . 500USD ! O.O
I'm One Piecing . :PP

84HAPPY VALENTINE'S  - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:00 am

MiraJane

MiraJane
Forum whore
Forum whore

Thank you hime~ Hope Japan recovers soon. Cant wait to go back. And O.o one piece?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum