Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CentrusMS Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Suggestions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Suggestions Empty Forum Suggestions Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 pm

ShunKun

ShunKun
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Well I would like to suggest the following:
-More Organized Forum-
-Forum Points-
-Forum Events-
-Arcade-

=More Organized Forum=
I would suggest that this forum should be more organized like this forum. Don't worry this server is closed already and I was a Moderator there so no need to say that I am advertising.

=Forum Points=
Adding Forum Points so that it can be exchanged for items unobtainable in-game but to do this you might want remove rare items like Chaos Scrolls.

Also in order to prevent spam. The Admin can specify which forums can gain points and which cannot.

=Forum Events=
Some GM should organize a forum events once in a while because sometimes tend to only visit the forums for updates and it will allow those players in hamachi to join the Forum as well.

=Arcade=
This is optional. If you add an arcade players can play games during their spare times.
Also if a player is Champion in one game he/she can gain forum points.

2Forum Suggestions Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 pm

CentrusMS

CentrusMS
Mike
Mike

ShunKun wrote:
Well I would like to suggest the following:
-More Organized Forum-
-Forum Points-
-Forum Events-
-Arcade-

=More Organized Forum=
I would suggest that this forum should be more organized like this forum. Don't worry this server is closed already and I was a Moderator there so no need to say that I am advertising.

=Forum Points=
Adding Forum Points so that it can be exchanged for items unobtainable in-game but to do this you might want remove rare items like Chaos Scrolls.

Also in order to prevent spam. The Admin can specify which forums can gain points and which cannot.

=Forum Events=
Some GM should organize a forum events once in a while because sometimes tend to only visit the forums for updates and it will allow those players in hamachi to join the Forum as well.

=Arcade=
This is optional. If you add an arcade players can play games during their spare times.
Also if a player is Champion in one game he/she can gain forum points.

Its a very very good suggestionl(s).

Well, for organized forums, i think that the things that "destroyed" the whole view of forums is the 'how to play centrusms' and 'chat'. Well, okay. I'll try to edit it.

Forum points-
Well, we do ALREADY have it.
for starting a topic in CentrusMS Forums, not in the off-topic, you'll get 3 points.

Forum Events-
Of course! we already planned one on chinese new year! Just that it isn't released yet!

Arcade-
Very good idea, should have one on off-topics.

https://centrusms.forumms.net

3Forum Suggestions Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:36 pm

ShunKun

ShunKun
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Okay. Smile

About the points
I didn't notice lol XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: