Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, welcome to CentrusMS's forum!
Please log in or register yourself in the forum for more informations! Thank you!

-Administrators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CentrusMS Official Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Command & NPC suggestions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Command & NPC suggestions  Empty Command & NPC suggestions Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 am

Limes

These are my suggestions:

1. A pvp room would be nice, like in FM 22 or something like that (or is there already a map like that?).(Suggested command: @pvp)

2. A custom MSI maker, where the npc lets you choose what item you want maxed on. There is one out there, so no need for coding it (although there are some things you need to add in the the Java's in order for it to work).( Suggested command: @msi)

3. A vote reward npc. You can exchange certain amounts of vote points for items, nx, etc. And if you want to know how many vote points you have, you can use @checkstats to see. (Suggested command: @voterewards)

4. A custom gachapon, where you can get random items; godly or non-godly. (Suggested command: I don't we really need one, but if needed: @gach)

Tell me what you guys think. Thanks for reading! Very Happy

2Command & NPC suggestions  Empty Re: Command & NPC suggestions Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 pm

CentrusMS

CentrusMS
Mike
Mike

Well, i'm fixing pvp already, it wont be so easy, so need time.
and for the MSI maker, its already done. i havent update the npc yet only.
vote rewards, i dont like this idea. For voting, you all get NX.
We already have gachapon.

https://centrusms.forumms.net

3Command & NPC suggestions  Empty Re: Command & NPC suggestions Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 am

Limes

Okay, thanks for reading!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]